Rediscover Your Love Of Food
Are you on a restricted diet?
Want to open up a world of new and delicious food?
We’re on a mission to help you enjoy cooking and eat better food.
- Learn the tricks of the trade of a successful chef
- Discover more ingredients that fit within your dietary requirements
- Build a healthy relationship with food
What Happens In The First Stage Of Better Food Bureau’s Program?
1. Complete our questionnaire: So we can learn about your dietary challenges.
2. Book in for a quick chat: Let's see how we can help you with a 10-15 minute conversation. If we are a good fit, you’ll be offered the opportunity to join a strategy session.
3. Book in for a 60 – 90 strategy session: A one on one discussion with BFB's founder, Adam Rice to understand your relationship with food and cooking, and HOW we can help.
When diet becomes restrictive, it often leads to an unhealthy relationship with food.
Constantly telling yourself "I can’t have..." creates unease and tension, and an internal struggle against what seems like limited food choices.
Your session will be a one on one discussion with BFB's founder, Adam Rice. During this session we aim to gain an understanding of your relationship with food; that is, how you feel about food, how you feel about cooking, and how different foods make you feel.
Please take a few minutes to answer these questions...
LET TODAY BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW...
Are you ready to achieve your health and wellness goals?
After you’ve completed the questions below, you'll be sent to a page where you can book in for a Culinary mentor session so we can brainstorm a plan together.
What People Are Saying
“Working with Adam is so inspiring, he really listens and has a keen eye for detail”
“Emilija Adam’s approach to coaching is truly admirable and effective. He worked with me towards a positive outlook on situations and enabled me to feel grounded and understand my ways of thinking. I would highly recommend and look forward to more coaching sessions with Adam.”
“Adam’s food coaching was so good. As a professional chef he really understands all of the elements required to create magical food. With this, and a coach approach I was able to learn how to create delicious food, in a range of cuisines, every time. Highly recommend”